Antonia Korosec brings more than 10 years of international experience in the luxury hotel and private club industry. Most recently, Antonia was the Assistant Managing Director and Director of Rooms at the Weekapaug Inn’s sister property, the Ocean House.
- Assistant Managing Director at Hotel Le Grand Paradis, an upscale ski resort in Val d’Isere, France, consisting of 38 rooms, three restaurants and seasonal activities.
- Executive Assistant to the President and Assistant Hotel Director (Rooms Division) at Lajitas: The Ultimate Hideout, an independently owned Mobil Four Star, AAA Four Diamond, Leading Hotel of the World and Preferred Hotel of the World in Lajitas, Texas.
- Started her career as Food and Beverage and Club House Manager at the Yacht Club de Monaco in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management from Ecole Hotelier de Lausanne in Switzerland.
- Born in Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Fluent in French, English, German and Spanish.